Sunday, January 10, 2016

"Varied Tit" and their "Oracle Tricks"

* My first "Varied Tit" and their "Oracle Tricks"*
So sorry for my blurry image,  really felt discouraged by missing the chance to take good photo.  When I found she/he, I was SO happy and thankful this colorful bird appearing in front of me.  As I couldn't identify the name, I contacted to the Nature Park. The lady staff who answered my call mailed me detail about this bird. So amazed to know that with the high learning ability this bird has, they are known to show us "Oracle Tricks".   Through PC, I learned this bird's tick dates back to 700 years or so; which no longer seen due to wildlife protection act etc
I wished to introduce this bird's talent I didn't know; Happy if you can enjoy the videos.  






 For your clear idea of this bird, I found this picture above here  in the "Bird Fun" site.

Thank you SO much for your visits.

No comments: